Subject: [Leica] Leica M lenses on the Fuji X-Pro 1
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2012 07:52:47 +0200

Clicking on the rectangles is a revelation. This is far superior to the M8
at 1250 and M9 at 2500. Leica really needs to do something about its sensors.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain
http://www.frozenlight.eu
http://www.greatpix.eu
http://www.nathanfoto.com

YNWA

On Jun 13, 2012, at 6:51 AM, Gerry Walden wrote:

> Richard
>
> I have uploaded a 6400iso image at
> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gwpics/1X--1075.jpg.html. It is at full
> resolution. It is a little more noisy than I would normally anticipate but
> I suspect that this is due to the heavy red lighting chosen by the
> lighting engineer for this particular gig. All information is in the usual
> place in the gallery.
>
> Gerry
>
> Gerry Walden
> +44 (0)23 8046 3076 or
> +44 (0)797 287 7932
> www.gwpics.com
>
> On 12 Jun 2012, at 22:09, Richard Man wrote:
>
>> BD or any of you X-Pro users - how well do the AF work in low light? e.g.
>> one that would require ISO 2500 and F2 1/30, i.e. EV2?
>>
>> I won't be getting the X-Pro1, but if my eyes continue its trajectory, I
>> may have to get an X-Pro-2 or X-Pro-3.
>>
>> Or may be an E-M7...
>>
>> I need very clean ISO3200....
>>

>> On Tue, Jun 12, 2012 at 1:58 PM, B. D. Colen <bd at bdcolenphoto.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> While there is no question modern Leica glass is unparalleled, I'd say,
>>> having used the Leica glass on film, the lenses for the Fuji Xpro1 are
>>> damn
>>> good. Keep in mind that Fuji made the Xpan, made at least one other