Subject: [Leica] Seaplane Pano
From: cummer at netvigator.com (H&ECummer)
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2012 07:24:45 -0700

> Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2012 21:59:54 -0700
> From: Adam Bridge <abridge at mac.com>
> Subject: Re: [Leica] Seaplane Pano
> To: Leica Users Group <lug at leica-users.org>
>
> A really clever sequence Howard. Did you have this in mind all the time or
> was it a happy accident as you watched the plane come in?
>
> Naw - don't tell. I hope it was planned from the get-go.
>
> Anyway - a fine composition!
>
> Adam

Hi Adam,
I have taken a lot of chronopanographs (Philippe's word) and for them to
work well in the stiching mode you have to
think about the degrees of the pano and try to keep the horizon level - and
shoot in manual with fixed white balance.
So, I tend to pre-visualize the sequences and set the camera up for them.
Glad you liked it.
Cheers
Howard