Subject: [Leica] Leica M lenses on the Fuji X-Pro 1
From: richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man)
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2012 13:33:27 -0700

WHat do you mean by "similar treatment?"

In any case, it stands to reason that X-Pro1 would have better noise at
high ISO than M9.

Since I can probably wait until next year (and honestly, even further out,
if my eyes can "hold out"), hopefully by then clean ISO without much noise
reduction is possible at ISO3200/6400. Here's hoping.