Subject: [Leica] Leica M Monochrom
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2012 16:17:41 -0500

Once I had just been delivered a new 9.5-57 Angenieux zoom lens for our
production camera, and a client hands me a pair of pantie hose.  He wants
me to put the over the lens to add a "dreamy quality" to the image.

I explained that once the dream is there, it can't be undreamed.

--
Regards,

Sonny
http://sonc.com/look/