Subject: [Leica] X2 $2000
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2012 17:39:37 -0400

Is the difference between and X2 and X1 that the X2 cost 2 grand and the X1
cost 1 grand?
And the X2 takes pix in real time with the X1 takes pix in big gap in the
time warp time?

It could be the X2 is the first real Leica camera worthy of being considered
to be the first Digital Barnack. The X1 in fruition.

The X1 being a first out. Leica is in the groove with this second one.

I just got an image from Adorama telling me they're selling the X2 for two
grand.

- - from my iRabs.
Mark Rabiner
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/lugalrabs/springdays/