Subject: [Leica] FS- Two outstanding Olympus 4/3 lenses
From: bd at bdcolenphoto.com (B. D. Colen)
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2012 12:21:52 -0400

1. 35-100 F2 zoom (70-200 35 mm equivalent). This is one of Olympus's top
tier lenses, and out performs it's Nikon and Canon competitors. (Oh, wait,
there are no Nikon, Canon, or for that matter Leica competitors, because
this dust and moisture sealed zoom remains at f2 throughout it's range.)
Sharp and contrasty, fast focusing, handles backlighting surprisingly
well. Comes with hood, front and rear caps. Glass and mechanics are mint,
cosmetics are excellent. Make reasonable offer for this $2500 lens.

2. 7-14 f4 zoom (14-28 equivalent). Also one of the Olympus top tier
group. Also dust and moisture sealed - and when I say "moisture sealed," I
mean you can shoot a wedding in pouring rain using this lens and the
35-100.) Has a built-in lens shade, metal front "can" cap, and rear cap.
Glass and mechanics mint, cosmetics excellent. Make reasonable offer.

I would note that both these lenses can be used with adapters on micro 4/3
cameras - have regularly used the 7-14 successfully manually focusing (who
needs to focus?) on a Panasonic GF1.

B. D.