Subject: [Leica] I hope you people don't mind! :-( :-(
From: bd at bdcolenphoto.com (B. D. Colen)
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2012 12:25:25 -0400

Bless you Ted. I can only add one thing to this post - and that is that
the vast, vast majority of images we consider iconic, shot by HCB, WES,
Robert Capa, and on and on, were shot using lenses which, though they were
manufactured in Germany, were Coke bottle bottoms by today's standards,
and were shot on film which is, but today's standards, pretty sad. And yet
our hearts go 'pitty-pat' when we see them. Why? Because of the
composition; because of the subject matter; because of the way they bring
us slices of life.