Subject: [Leica] Leica M Monochrom
From: amr3 at uwm.edu (Alan Magayne-Roshak)
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2012 12:17:07 -0500 (CDT)

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography

But you're right.  I found satisfactory results from both Leitz lenses and
the Super-Takumars (I made quite a few 16x20's for various displays over the
years).   In 1979 I also used H&W in one Nikon body and Kodachrome Type A in
another to record some movie palaces in Chicago's loop (threatened with
demolition) for our school of architecture.  In one case, we couldn't shoot
the auditorium, only the lobby and side rooms, because the movie was
actually being shown while we were there with our Omni and Tota Lights.  I
loved that 28mm PC Nikkor.

Alan

UPAA POY 1978
University Relations