Subject: [Leica] I hope you people don't mind! :-( :-( TED
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard)
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2012 19:32:36 +0200

Well, I saw you mon Ami this morning, you looked strong, and ready to
fight the gear headed among us ;-)

http://gallery.leica-users.org/d/313767-1/None+Shall+Pass-8493.jpg

I'll send you something more peaceful soon,
and remember, I owe you a couple of drinks in Bar?a :-)

Amiti?s
Philippe

Le 14 juin 12 ? 18:16, <tedgrant at shaw.ca> <tedgrant at shaw.ca> a ?crit :