Subject: [Leica] Top 40 from the Phila Gay Pride Parade 2012
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2012 07:56:17 +0200

Great set! Do people react differently when you shoot with a camera that you
do not have to raise to your eye?

In any event, it reminded me of the Amsterdam events we used to go to with
our gay neighbors, except that Amsterdam had the canals and there was more
flesh on display ;-)

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman