Subject: [Leica] IMG: Recent B&W Images
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2012 15:37:29 -0500

I just got scans from my local lab of a roll of Kodak BW400CN that I
completed, using the Bessa R2a, Leica Summaron 35/3.5, and a Red Filter.
Here are few of the better ones.  I did nothing to remove grain from these
images.

During one of my recent trips to the Volvo shop and salvage yard, I caught
this lizard warming itself on the tire of a retired tractor.  Since I was
using the Summaron, this is cropped significantly.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/A+Place+in+the+Sun+12.jpg.html

We have a number of air freighters that come into the local airport in
support of auto part manufacturers, and they sometimes hang around awaiting
the next flight assignment.  This is one of the nicer ones.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/Charter+23.jpg.html

One of the local airport businesses provides engineering and flight testing.
 Here is their demonstrator of the latest in law enforcement helicopters.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/Police+Helicopter+01.jpg.html

Moose, please forgive the white borders.  I like them for B&W images.

Comments and critiques welcomed.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA

Replies: Reply from Barry98 at telus.net (Barry Hinderks) ([Leica] IMG: Recent B&W Images)