Subject: [Leica] OT: Are we Anal or what? "The Puddle Jumper" / Re: How about this one?
From: montoid at earthlink.net (Montie)
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2012 17:55:55 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

Correct IMHO. Nothing wrong with a little professional curiosity
etc. But, at the end of the day, either the image "works", or
it doesn't.  Mona Lisa sat for da Vinci 235 times before... :-))

Montie

>>Really. It matters? Really? For historical reasons maybe, but it's
still a great photograph which is the only reason anyone cares.
Really?

Jim Laird

Replies: Reply from digiratidoc at gmail.com (James Laird) ([Leica] OT: Are we Anal or what? "The Puddle Jumper" / Re: How about this one?)