Subject: [Leica] Behind the Bridge in Corunna, Indiana
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2012 19:17:04 -0500

On 6/17/2012 6:56 PM, Chris Crawford wrote:
> http://chriscrawfordphoto.com/chris-details.php?prodId=1066&category=4

Chris,

Really excellent photo and it brings back similar memories.  Here is one
I took in 1966 in Oklahoma City:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/kcarney/Reno2.jpg.html

This was on Reno Street, which was then was our skid row and now is
probably not the greatest place on earth for a nightly walk.  As I
recall, Leica M3, 35mm Summicron, TriX and either D76 or Stockler
two-bath developer which I used a lot back then.

Ken

Replies: Reply from chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Chris Crawford) ([Leica] Behind the Bridge in Corunna, Indiana)
Reply from Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie) ([Leica] Behind the Bridge in Corunna, Indiana)