Subject: [Leica] (Links) more MM images
From: robertmeier at usjet.net (Robert Meier)
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2012 23:13:10 -0500 (CDT)

The printing quality is very good.  It is a picture of the Bay Bridge in San
Francisco and has lots of thin cables which are all clearly differentiated
and defined, I would say, like what a 4x5 camera would do.  The picture
shows just one tower of the bridge and there is detail in that as well, but
nothing else other than blue sky, clouds, and the moon.   It's a boring
picture and I am surprised that it is the best he could come up with as an
example.