Subject: [Leica] OT: Are we Anal or what? "The Puddle Jumper" / Re: How about this one?
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2012 07:42:30 +0530

Jim,
Actually, I do care. At any time, you buy the best tools that fit your need,
within your range of affordability. This rubbish about "Who cares" is
misleading, as every top pro I know personally is very up to date with his
equipment. The fact that they can take better photographs than I can with
outdated equipment does not preclude the fact that they are, in effect,
always kitted out in the latest and greatest. This fascination with outdated
equipment, is, I am afraid, an obsession with amateurs and luddites.
Cheers
Jayanand

Sent from my iPad