Subject: [Leica] Jim's thread on pixel-peepers / equipment molesters /...
From: richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man)
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2012 19:55:57 -0700

Jim, if you have a rant against equipment-talkers, can you please have the
courtesy not to hijack a thread that is clearly not talking about
equipments but rather the history behind a photo?

Thanks. Here, I changed the subject for you.

--

Replies: Reply from sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter) ([Leica] Jim's thread on pixel-peepers / equipment molesters /...)