Subject: [Leica] Spot removal tool--LR4
From: john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster)
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2012 22:56:49 +0000

I think this version (6) will be the last that you get a reduced upgrade
price to. It "only" cost me 450USD to upgrade the entire CS Master suite,
but that was from 5.5.

john

It was $200 (or whatever it was) well worth spending. I didn't upgrade from
CS1 until CS5, then it's a no-brainer.

Message from lew1716 at gmail.com (Lew Schwartz) ([Leica] Spot removal tool--LR4)
Message from richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] Spot removal tool--LR4)