Subject: [Leica] The death of the silver gelatin prints
From: montoid at earthlink.net (Montie)
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2012 01:52:53 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

Thanks.  I don't do ink, however, I am amazed at the seemingly
rapid technological advances there. (Some gorgeous giclees out there).

Montie

>>Oh, and the gloss is less "annoying." The Z has a gloss optimizer which
really helps here, I think.

Although I have to say, there is something about that pure black in the
silver print that has a lot of appeal. Just slightly more appealing in that
case...

On Tue, Jun 19, 2012 at 9:46 PM, Richard Man <richard at