Subject: [Leica] LR4 repeated crashes
From: richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man)
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2012 17:09:33 -0700

LR3.6.something would crash for me consistently so I eventually back out
and reinstalled 3.5.something.

Of course the next release mentioned they fixed some kind of crash related
to whatever it was that made me go, Ah ah!

Chances are that it's not related to an image per se, but you may have
corrupted cache. Google "LR4 Mac cache location" and you should find it.