Subject: [Leica] IMG: Fast Food
From: montoid at earthlink.net (Montie)
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2012 12:56:58 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

Thank you, kind sir!  It's was mentioned here locally
that the "Noon" image was "Too Minimal"  to which I
replied:  "BAH"  ;-)

Montie

>>Snow White will soon have a step-sister ... ;-)

Pity you're ending the series - good luck for the show Montie!

Amiti?s
Philippe, who also liked the Noon photo posted earlier.

Le 21 juin 12 ? 18:24, Montie a ?crit :

Replies: Reply from bd at bdcolenphoto.com (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] Friday FS - Bottom-of-the-elevator-shaft bargains on two amazing Olympus zooms.)