Subject: [Leica] images added to gallery
From: scleroplex at gmail.com (scleroplex)
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2012 19:43:19 -0400

really nice!!
bharani

Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2012 07:07:29 -0700 (PDT)
From: Rod Smith <bigdlakeside at yahoo.com>
To: "lug at leica-users.org" <lug at leica-users.org>

Hello all:
I?ve added a few shots to the gallery. Enjoy, please.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/BigDLakeside/arch_detail_athens_2000.jpg.html
Many of the photos I am adding now are images I have made over the years
(1970 to date). If you watch the names, you can see various family members
age.
I?ve noticed that many from the LUG show images that feature what Leicas
can do, by way of street photography. I have not done much (if any) of this
type (style) of photography. My photography has been mostly family and
otherwise indicative of my interest; there was a period of commercial
photography that was more weddings than anything else.
I am gearing up to try my hand at street photography. I look forward to
this new challenge.
Rod Smith