Subject: [Leica] Passing Images to the Next Generation
From: robertbaron1 at gmail.com (Robert Baron)
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2012 14:39:48 -0500

Rod, if you haven't read our saloon keeper's comments on storing and
preserving digital images  you should:

http://leica-users.org/NYLUG-2011.pdf

I applaud with your practice of making prints and passing them around. I
wish I could be more diligent at doing that.  Maybe next year.....

--Bob

==On Fri, Jun 22, 2012 at 11:16 AM, Rod Smith <bigdlakeside at