Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 24: backyard and neighbourhood
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2012 23:02:48 +0100

> It has been a slow week, so almost all the pictures are from my
> backyard and from my dog walks, where I try to show some physical  signs
> of the real estate bust that has led to Spain's banking crisis:

Another nice slice of life, Nathan. I particularly like the golf balls which
reflect at least ten slices into your swimming pool. Are you on a dogleg
between tee and green? I can certainly tell you that one of the golfers was
Irish as the AIB ball is a complimentary one from my own bank - probably
given out in those halcyon days of cheap money, rising property prices, and
"Quick, jump on the property ladder before the prices go too high!". Ha, how
we exulted in our new found wealth :-)

Douglas
_________
Douglas Barry