Subject: [Leica] Hello again, back after too many years away
From: leica at jayburleson.com (Jay Burleson)
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2012 20:25:00 -0700

Wow, after too many years of being wishy-washy when it comes to
photography, I'm getting back behind the lens.
I'm in the process of updating my Leica kit so just a little lurking for
a while before images will be posted.

I'm glad to see a number of familiar names, Ted, Tina, Nathan, Sonny,
B.D., and others, along with all the newer folks.

If we could only get some summer weather here in Seattle...

--
Jay,
Dripping on the shutter button here in Seattle

Replies: Reply from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Hello again, back after too many years away)