Subject: [Leica] IMG: Evicted
From: chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Chris Crawford)
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2012 01:32:25 -0400

Awesome photo! Love the look on the cat's face, and the way the dog looks
at him!

My parents dog had that happen to her. My big, mean, orange cat lived at
my parents house all his life, since he was born there when I was in high
school back in 1994. Back in 2006, when I lived in New Mexico, they got a
gigantic Great Pyrenees dog. The cat, Simba, dedicated the rest of his
life to making the dog's life Hell.

After I moved back to Indiana, my mother bought a dog bed, similar to the
one in your photo, for their Great Pyrenees. She slept on it just once,
and very briefly. Simba attacked her and drive her off, and from then on,
the dog never dared sleep on that bed again. It was Simba's bed.

Here's Simba with the bed:
http://chriscrawfordphoto.com/fine_art/portfolio/snapshots/photopages/simba
_5-29-09.php

Here's the dog who was too scared to take it back:
http://chriscrawfordphoto.com/chris-details.php?prodId=579

My cat was old, fat, and declawed....and he still had the dog under his
thumb.

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography