Subject: [Leica] IMG: On The Edge
From: montoid at earthlink.net (Montie)
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2012 13:49:06 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

Funny, I was just thinking about that with coffee
this morning!  From yanking highlights down too hard,
easy fix, a tad time consuming. I'm on it just as soon
as I can find one of those little "round toit's" ;-)

...Thanks for lookin, Bob.

Montie

>>Very nice light and composition Montie!
I do find the halos around the inner chair back a bit distracting though.
Hard, but not impossible, to get rid of...
Best,
Bob