Subject: [Leica] Unfortunately, all I had was the crappy camera in my Blackberry...
From: robertbaron1 at gmail.com (Robert Baron)
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2012 18:21:40 -0500

When you get back to a computer with a monitor look at the photo as you
posted it and then large.  There is a bright red something on the side of
the truck facing the boys.  The more I look at it I think it is a bright
red light the sensor on your Blackberry couldn't handle.  Does that thing
not do HDR?

;-)

--Bob

==On Sat, Jun 23, 2012 at 5:53 PM, B. D. Colen <bd at bdcolenphoto.com>