Subject: [Leica] Hummers - grand jets and CU
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2012 01:05:40 -0500

Howard,

I learned about Focus Magic from some of the members of the Olympus (OM)
list.  I first downloaded the trial version, which is limited, but shows
what it can do, and finally downloaded the full version.

Used moderately, it can add some sparkle to slightly blurred images.  I use
it in my regular work flow on most images.

http://www.focusmagic.com/

http://www.focusmagic.com/download.htm

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA