Subject: [Leica] YOU JUST NEVER KNOW???????? :-)
From: scleroplex at gmail.com (scleroplex)
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2012 21:33:26 -0400

go for it!

though i haven't written in yet,
i too am thrilled to know Ted Grant has a print of mine!

wishing you a happy + safe journey.
bharani

Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2012 14:34:36 -0700
From: <tedgrant at shaw.ca>
Subject: Re: [Leica] YOU JUST NEVER KNOW???????? :-)
To: "Leica Users Group" <lug at leica-users.org>

Jayanand Govindaraj OFFERED:

> It was a great idea from Richard. I am glad you are enjoying our prints,
> it
> is in actual fact an honour for us. I, for one, would be very happy to
> have
> you to critique them.
> Cheers
> Jayanand

Quite frankly I am very honoured and warmed of heart you lads took the time
to put it together. And a special big thanks to Richard for coming up with
the idea. As it was, the large envelope arrived on one of those awful
"flashback!" days that occur when you least expect them. :-(

Ok Crew, here's the plan!  I'll take them to Barcelona and we can have a
round table critique and discussion. I'm sure someone can make a few notes
as we go along and post them later. :-) Oh yes a few HAPPY SNAPS? ;-) As we
pay attention slightly to the photos with great difficulties as the admiring
senoritas walk by glancing at the great works of the "LUG LADS" about the
world! Jeeesh somebody better remember to shoot a few. ;-) No not the
senoritas you clowns! :-) :-) The guys looking at the photos! :-) Of course
a slight peak at the senoritas wont hurt.;-)

As I've often said "We should be sitting around a table, beer in hand and
talking about a picture. Seems like a rather great place to hold an out door
critique session. What say you lads? :-)

See you in about 8 days! :-)
cheers,
ted