Subject: [Leica] Berin - Railway and subway stations
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2012 19:03:11 +0200

Hi Howard,

thanks for taking a look - Bombardier has a big factory
for railway vehicles here in Germany - in fact, not all
that far from Hannover, in Braunschweig where the
Rolleis were built. We were very surprised that there
were so few people around on both Saturday and Sunday.
Probably all staying at home to watch the European Cup:-)

Cheers
Douglas