Subject: [Leica] NY Chinatown and uptown
From: richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2012 11:23:13 -0700

Thanks to both. The leica glass and m9 are amazing of course, but I have to
say that lr4 makes it pretty easy too to get the tones where I wAnt them
(although I will have to tweak them some more when I get back to a real
monitor).

Also Howard, I guess like some people who convert to BW when their image
doesn't work in color, I guess I leave mine in colors if I can't get it to
work in BW :-)