Subject: [Leica] Portraits of awkward adolescents posing ...
From: chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Chris Crawford)
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2012 17:21:57 -0400

I have that book, and it is interesting. If you don't have it, you should
get hold of it. The book is fascinating, but also somewhat demoralizing
because the author reveals that most of the art that becomes famous today
is really just a big fraud. Some of the artists themselves admit it in the
book.

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography