Subject: [Leica] TMZ?
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2012 23:11:08 -0400

When you add contrast to it the grain comes out more. When you add some
sharpness to it that also brings out grain. I think this image as I'm seeing
it on my screen could use a bit of both.

Often the amount of sharpness I add to a picture is totally dependant on how
much it can stand that bringing out of grain.
That's why in some ways I like an image which is as low an iso image as
possible. Because a low iso picture can really stand a whole lot of
sharpening before it starts going funny.

- - from my iRabs.
Mark Rabiner