Subject: [Leica] NYC area luggers: Soho Gallery show
From: scleroplex at gmail.com (scleroplex)
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2012 00:02:12 -0400

congratulations!!
so that's why you were up here :-)

i don't need to visit the gallery to see my favourite photo of yours though.
all i have to do is turn my head!
:-)
bharani

Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2012 23:42:26 -0400
From: Richard Man <richard at richardmanphoto.com>
To: Leica Users Group <lug at leica-users.org>

Hi, I won the 2nd place in this gallery's National Competition with the
Occupy Image "Black Bloc." If it is convenient for you, may be you can
check out the show and attend the Reception. I will not be at the Reception
but presumably a bunch of my nieces and other relatives may be there :-)

http://sohophoto.com/
SOHO PHOTO  |  15 White Street  |  New York, NY 10013  |  212.226.8571
 |  Gallery
Hours: Wednesday ? Sunday, 1 ? 6 pm

Gallery show
Exhibition July 5 - Aug 4th  Reception July 5th 6-8PM

Replies: Reply from richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] NYC area luggers: Soho Gallery show)