Subject: [Leica] IMG: Awards
From: scleroplex at gmail.com (scleroplex)
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2012 11:16:45 -0400

congratulations!!
:-)

as for age, you still can go to space like john glenn!

Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2012 23:26:51 -0500 (CDT)
From: Alan Magayne-Roshak <amr3 at uwm.edu>
To: lug  <lug at leica-users.org>
768198714.9850.1340771211661.JavaMail.root at mail12.pantherlink.uwm.edu>

Guess there's life is the old guy yet.  ;~)

Last week Miami University in Oxford, Ohio hosted the 2012 symposium of the
University Photographers Association of America.  In the print competition,
three of my six entries won wards.  I got an Honorable mention in the
Features and Illustrations category for the picture of Jorg Woehl taken to
publicize his Science Bag presentation on light and vision.  In the
personal vision category my B&W film photo of the sculpture in Atwater Park
received Second Place, and the close up shot of a dragonfly was given an
Honorable Mention.  The B&W photo was also chosen by conference speaker
Annie Griffiths of the National Geographic Magazine for comment during her
photo critique session.

<
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Alan+Magayne-Roshak/Work/Science+Bag/ScienceBag_MR_1652.jpg.html

<