Subject: [Leica] Leica Gallery and the Puddle Jumper
From: robertmeier at usjet.net (Robert Meier)
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2012 10:03:22 -0500 (CDT)

The only reason to think there was more than one jumper was the assertion by
three people that they had seen a contact sheet that showed many jumpers.
It has now been established that there were mistaken:  they had not seen
such a contact sheet because the contact sheet from that roll does not
exist, and has not existed since at least the early 40's.   Therefore there
is no reason or evidence to support the claim that there were many jumpers.
Case closed.

Robert