Subject: [Leica] Chayote for lunch
From: pswango at att.net (Phil Swango)
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2012 14:42:20 -0600

I like this one a lot, but for reasons that might work against it in the
overall set.  To cite one of Ted's guidelines, the girl's eyes grab the
viewer's attention even though she isn't the main subject of the photo.  In
a way, that undermines the content or story line.  But it's dark and
intriguing (to me), and so I like it for that.  What is chayote?

Of the first two you posted, I prefer "More Homework" to "Homework,"
because in the latter there are two scenes competing for attention and I
finally lose interest and can't decide which to focus on.

--
Phil Swango
307 Aliso Dr SE

Replies: Reply from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Chayote for lunch)