Subject: [Leica] IMG: Looking Toward El Salvador
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2012 19:04:09 -0700

Tina Manley SHOWED:

> PESO:
>
> Still scanning but you'll be glad to hear I have to go buy groceries this
> afternoon ;-)

Tina, :-)
No I didn't fall on my head, lately!:-) But the image opened and it sort of
sat there and I sat there waiting for some visual thing to happen? Like what
am I supposed to see here? Sorry dear but as much as I love B&W this just
falls flat on it's face for impact or any kind of visual emotion than?....
"Oh I think this "might have been?" stronger in colour????? Maybe.

So back to you dear lady as it's an extremely rare thing for me to see a
Tina Manley photo just sort of sit there? What am I missing?????????

Dr. ted

Replies: Reply from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] IMG: Looking Toward El Salvador)