Subject: [Leica] Leica Gallery and the Puddle Jumper
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2012 22:39:47 -0400

The bit of info (and I'm about to run this below through a translation) that
affected me just a bit on this is the thing some sources mention about there
being a rash of puddle jumping pictures right before this picture was taken.
So the theme itself had been reduced to a level of banality. And this not
stopping HCB from clicking the shutter on his version however many times. He
braved the wave of thought that had made puddle jumping a "been there done
that" kind of photo theme and turned it into a kind of holy photo sacrament.
Now I'm translating Philippe's quote.
Talk amongst yourselves.

- - from my iRabs.
Mark Rabiner