Subject: [Leica] Well, this is a huge step backward!
From: lew1716 at gmail.com (Lew Schwartz)
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2012 14:39:14 -0400

The rules may be different if the private property provides public
access; malls are not like homes. I believe the rule is that you can
photograph unless there are signs forbidding it or you are asked to
stop by security.

--
-Lew Schwartz

Message from bd at bdcolenphoto.com (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] Well, this is a huge step backward!)