Subject: [Leica] I'm in the hospital
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2012 15:00:15 +0200

Thank you very much to all, your
mails are really kind and amazing. I'm wating the visit of the DR. and very
probably I'll be back at home today.
I'm wodering he recomend me drink many beers for diurethical care.
Ted, I'm sure I'll meet you the 4th. and all the group!
Best wishes to all
Lluis
El 30/06/2012 06:11, "Mark Rabiner" <mark at rabinergroup.com> escribi?: