Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 30/6/2012: conversation
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2012 18:26:35 +0200

I was in Valencia today--my daughter had to take IELTS, a test of English
administered by the British Council. A bit ridiculous considering it is her
mother tongue, but the university she applied to requires all applicants
from outside the UK to take this test, regardless.

So, while she was taking the test, I was walking around Valencia for a few
hours, and happened upon this couple in animated conversation:

<http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/4253606_kdsZ6C#!i=1936650784&k=v7nH2q8&lb=1&s=O>

Lots of other pictures, good thing too, otherwise I would hardly have had
material for this week's PAW.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman