Subject: [Leica] Ada is gone
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2012 20:30:29 -0700

Dear Katya & Peter,

My most heart felt condolences at Ada's passing. We are never prepared for
the time even when our loved one has been ill for sometime, simply because
we are believers. We seem to always believe they will recover and all will
be well. Unfortunately that doesn't always happen. :-( So my dear friends I
have offered a prayer to the Great Spirit to aid with your sorrows and
hopefully assist in your grieving at the loss.

And as I'm learning very slowly .... time.   "there is no number for the
amount of time!" It does help, or seems so.

ted