Subject: [Leica] Two from this morning...
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2012 21:07:07 -0700

B. D. Colen OFFERED:
Subject: Re: [Leica] Two from this morning...

> In spite of a hair-line elbow fracture and five stitches in a scooter
> accident yesterday. The clicks must go on!
>
> Both Fuji X100 - shot RAW.
>
> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/bdcolen/063012_Park_Baby_0008.jpg.html
>
> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/bdcolen/063012_Park_Baby_0016.jpg.html

B.D.??????????

Are you mad?????? Riding a scooter, cracking elbows and gaining stitches is
a pass time for teen agers! Now I'm not going to reprimand you for riding "a
TWO WHEEL SCOOTER!" Because you would retort with  a far better chastisement
of myself for doing a solo parachute jump on my 65th birthday! :-) Damn it
was fun though!! :-)

Well that was until the ground and myself had a disagreement about landing
perfectly. Planet EARTH won!" :-(

But I'm going to give you hell because you crashed or whatever, unleashing
yourself upon the road or whatever you hit? Crashed into? Fell off? Yeah I
know you enjoy riding it and it's great fun and better in traffic for
getting through and home quicker etc.

So what was the line you gave the cops about this incident? I think that
would make a very interesting bit of reading. Of course you'd be telling the
truth and nothing but the "whole truth?" Right? ;-)

It's OK  I don't think they're tapped into the LUG! ;-) So what was the line
you used so eloquently? ;-)

cheers,
Dr. ted

Replies: Reply from bd at bdcolenphoto.com (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] Two from this morning...)