Subject: [Leica] IMG: Smile for your photo!
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2012 13:27:36 -0400

PESO:

http://www.pbase.com/image/144439760

The Guatemalan Civil War lasted from 1960 to 1996 and was still going
strong in the mountains when we were there.  For many years we held clinics
in three villages in the northwestern highlands - Acal, Granadillo, and
Bella Vista.  The men in those villages had all been rounded up and killed
and the women raped.  The villages were only women and children.  The
widows refer to their children as "gifts from God".

C&C greatly appreciated.  Velvia was probably not the best choice, but it's
what I had!

Tina

--
Tina Manley, ASMP