Subject: [Leica] IMG: HPI Rabbits
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2012 17:47:32 -0400

I've photographed families that have been helped by HPI for many years.
 They make a bigger difference than any other NGO I've worked with.  I was
skeptical at first, but convinced after living with the families and seeing
how they have learned to care for their animals and pass the gift on to
another family.  The educational part of HPI is what makes it different
from other NGOs.

Tina