Subject: [Leica] IMG: Game Night
From: scleroplex at gmail.com (scleroplex)
Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2012 21:43:30 -0400

liked all of them.
the bokeh indeed is very lovely, especially the coloured ones.

i've been to ONE baseball game in my life and i think it's enough.
even there most people watched the mascot's antics more than anything else.
funnily i lived two blocks down from Fenway Park for 7 years
and people used to park in my building's garage to attend games there.
never set foot in the place.

thanks also for the alpa link :-)

one of many things i do not understand is why
we have these f/1 and f/1.4 lenses for 35mm cameras
but all the medium format ones only go to f/3.5.
bharani

Message: 15