Subject: [Leica] Ten years
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2012 21:31:40 +0200

Well, I am not as virtuous as you guys, since I do like my drink, but
mid-June marked 3 years since I quite smoking, and September will mark 3
years since I took up cycling in a serious way. Today, at 51, I am in better
shape than when I was 35, and later this month I will cycle 700 km around
Jutland with my best friend from my hometown Aarhus.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain