Subject: [Leica] Ten years
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2012 21:22:54 -0400

These have Velcro. Are toe less.  Are easy to get on and off.
I just broke them in by walking all the way to central park from Riverside
park and then crossing central park and going to Lexington and 86th Barnes
and noble. Where I had to stand at a high bench and read a new Jack O book.
Then I took the bus back here from 79th and E 3rd. I'll sleep tonight. I
walked real slow. People were staring at me. I'll get used to it.
A nice breeze today and not high humidity. Gorgeous light.
I had my 45mm f2.8p on my D40x. I may have got some real keepers.

- - from my iRabs.
Mark Rabiner