Subject: [Leica] BARCELONA-WHEELS-UP! :-)
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2012 16:55:59 +0200

GOOD NEWS TED!!!

I'm really excited waiting for tomorrow, all of you will share my
alcohol quote, but I'll contribute shooting and in the Leica stack,
also shooting se?oritas and everything we can. This will be be a great
time for this group, an unforgettable opportunity.!

BTW ... to all other friends, please excuse me if I haven't answered
some messages or commented some pictures, just a word for her latest
postings, they are all wonderful!, but I'm tryng to rest, and keep my
form for our encounter!

Have a nice trip, in Barcelona is Sunny, not too hot as it was in the
past days, at this moment 79? Franheit

See you TOMORROW!

Cheers
Lluis